Thanks to an innovative manufacturing process, the new flip ceramic is made of glazed ceramic and is frost resistant with the appropriate substrate treatment. The character of each stone is now much more like broken material.
Besides the already known colours, the series is completed by a silver-mirrored, a golden-mirrored, as well as a rainbow-coloured and shimmering colour.
Flip Ceramic F10 polar white
Flip Ceramic F19 grey mix
- Irregular broken pieces
- Edge length approx. 2-6 cm
- Material thickness approx. 6,5 mm
- Hardwearing, resistant to scratches and to frost (with appropriate substrate treatment)
- For indoor and outdoor use
- suitable for floor ground
- Approx. 11,5 kg each square meter
- Available in 20 single colours and 6 colour mixes
- Besides already known colours, Flip-Deluxe colours silver, gold and rainbow are also available
- The new Flip series consists of porcelain and is absolutely resistant to frost!
- Thanks to the new shapes, the broken character is more accentuated!
Available packing units of Flip Ceramic
- b - 750 g approx. 65 tesserae (surface about 25x25 cm)
- c - 3 kg approx. 260 tesserae (surface about 50x50 cm)